How We’re Different
It’s incredible to think that we have been teaching swimming lessons in Northeast Florida since 2002. A lot has changed since we first embarked on this wonderful adventure in the pool, but one thing that has remained consistent is our promise to teach every swim lesson with the Swimming Safari Difference. The Swimming Safari Difference is:
- Providing each student a high level of individualized instruction through small class sizes
- Expert lessons provided by a highly trained (over 30 hours), enthusiastic, and energetic staff member of swim instruction professionals.
- A comprehensive curriculum that places a strong emphasis on water safety education for students and parents.
- An exceptional level of customer service that regularly exceeds expectations.
- Most Importantly, an atmosphere filled with encouragement, excitement, and fun. Because after all, swim lessons should be about learning to enjoy the water and having respect for the water.
Our Mission: To provide every student with the skills needed to become Safe, Happy, and Confident, in the water. Our Goal: To create safe life-long swimmers who enjoy the water as much as we do! Our Core Values: Safety, Fun, Teamwork, Family, Customer Service, Passion, and Positive Attitudes.
A friend recommended Swimming Safari to me. At first, I was skeptical about the price and drive time from my house. But it is SO worth it. We started my daughter late, and she wasn't confident around the water. She liked it, but didn't even want her face wet. The first few weeks were slow going, but especially after she moved up, she has blossomed. She just seems to be shooting through the new requirements. And I can watch her face during class, and I see the confidence and fun. She's like a completely different child after a month and a half. It's money very well spent. I am very proud of her, and we are very happy with Swimming Safari. I highly recommend.