How We’re Different
It’s incredible to think that we have been teaching swimming lessons in Northeast Florida since 2002. A lot has changed since we first embarked on this wonderful adventure in the pool, but one thing that has remained consistent is our promise to teach every swim lesson with the Swimming Safari Difference. The Swimming Safari Difference is:
- Providing each student a high level of individualized instruction through small class sizes
- Expert lessons provided by a highly trained (over 30 hours), enthusiastic, and energetic staff member of swim instruction professionals.
- A comprehensive curriculum that places a strong emphasis on water safety education for students and parents.
- An exceptional level of customer service that regularly exceeds expectations.
- Most Importantly, an atmosphere filled with encouragement, excitement, and fun. Because after all, swim lessons should be about learning to enjoy the water and having respect for the water.
Our Mission: To provide every student with the skills needed to become Safe, Happy, and Confident, in the water. Our Goal: To create safe life-long swimmers who enjoy the water as much as we do! Our Core Values: Safety, Fun, Teamwork, Family, Customer Service, Passion, and Positive Attitudes.
Coming from a mom, pediatric nurse, and budget conscience family, Swimming Safari lessons are fun, affordable, and empowering! I like being in the pool with my little one at this age learning techniques that I can do on my own time to reinforce the classes. It is an awesome alternative to some of the other more expensive.