Come Join the Swimming Safari Team!
We are always looking for friendly, outgoing, and energetic people who have a passion for working with children to join our Safari Team.
Safari Team Members Must:
- Enjoy working with children
- Work well in busy environments
- Strive for excellence
- Possess a friendly domineer
- Have strong team skills
- Strong communication skills
- Have a high level of patience
- Professional appearance
- Knowledge of swimming
- Email a completed application, up-to-date resume, short explanation of why you think you’re a good fit for Swimming Safari (250 words or less).
- Formal interview
- Job preview interview- In the pool for aquatic positions.
Positions Available: (We provide all necessary training)
- Safari Guides (swim instructor)
- Safari Support Staff (front desk attendant, deck supervisors)
- Safari Management
For more information about joining the Swimming Safari Team email us at email@example.com or call (904) 260-1836.
Download the Swimming Safari Employment Application (PDF)
Coming from a mom, pediatric nurse, and budget conscience family, Swimming Safari lessons are fun, affordable, and empowering! I like being in the pool with my little one at this age learning techniques that I can do on my own time to reinforce the classes. It is an awesome alternative to some of the other more expensive.